Hi there! I’m Angeline, as I’m sure you’ve guessed from the header. Having acted on and off for several years on the east coast, I decided to take the plunge and move to California.When I’m not looking for auditions, I thoroughly enjoy designing websites (like this one), playing video games and exploring gastropubs in my neighborhood.
Rather than write my lifelong autobiography here, I’ll leave with you a few tidbits that can give you a sense of who I am and maybe even make you chuckle. Enjoy!
- I majored in Pre-Medical Biology in college, back when I wanted to be an actor who moonlighted as a pediatrician.
- I used to be a member of American Mensa, until I let my membership lapse because I needed the money for my Sunday brunch addiction.
- I made my own feature because every project I had done prior to that point was never completed; I figured making a film was an easier way to put something on my reel. In hindsight, a short may have been easier on my wallet.
- I go by Angie because no one can pronounce Angeline on the first try (it rhymes with … spoiler alert! … “line”).
- My favorite dessert is a root beer float.
- I once tied my shoe laces together so I could see how it felt.
- I was recently told that I have a resting b*tch face. I was shocked by that because inside I’m just a tan Molly Shannon: awkward and shy.